UKA Dry Organic Junmai Daiginjo
Uka (羽化), in this case meaning “emergence”, is an exciting new project that combines American grown rice with Japanese water and brewing ingenuity to make a sake that is truly unique.
Pleasantly intense aromas of green apple, pear, and hints of anise. Smooth, dry, and light entry with honeysuckle, mineral notes, and a long finish — a delicious sake that beckons food (fish, sushi, etc.). Best served chilled.
3 in stock
- CATEGORY: Junmai Daiginjo
- VARIETY: KR55 (Koda Farms® Heirloom Organic Kokuho Rose®)
- RICE GROWING REGION: San Joaquin Valley, California, USA
- MILLING RATIO: 40% [60% is milled away]
- BREWERY: Ninki Shuzo, Nihonmatsu, Fukushima, Japan
- WATER: Soft water emanating from Mount Adatara [Fukushima, Japan]
- YEAST: Utsukushima Yume Kobo
- SAKE METER VALUE: +7
- ALCOHOL: 16%
- ACIDITY: 1.5
- AMINO ACID: 0.9
- Serve Chilled