Chateau Pichon Longueville “Comtesse De Lalande”, Library Release
SIZE: 1.5L (Per Bottle)
A line-up of six different vintages of the Comtesse De Lalande Grand Cru in magnum sizes, featuring:
- 1995 (Excellent vintage that is ready to drink now)
- 1996 (An outstanding vintage which is one of the highlights of this library release)
- 2000 (Another fantastic highlight, considered as a legendary vintage for those that have had the pleasure to try it)
- 2005 (Superb vintage that still has the potential to age with grace for more years to come)
- 2006 (A solid vintage that can be enjoyed now or saved for a later date)
- 2008 (Considered a good vintage with the benefit of being the best value of the lot due to its relatively low cost amongst its siblings)
Each vintage of this second growth Grand Cru producer from Pauillac has their own story to tell, but all have that distinctive and recognizable classic flavor that is deep and layered in dark fruit and spices. This release is a must have for both aficionados and newcomers.
NOTE: Can NOT be broken up!
17 in stock