UKA Black Label Organic Junmai Daiginjo
Uka (羽化), in this case meaning “emergence”, is an exciting new project that combines American grown rice with Japanese water and brewing ingenuity to make a sake that is truly unique.
Clear, day-bright nectar with aromas of strawberry, pineapple, and a whisper of anise. Full-bodied, balanced, and fruity with a hint of honey. A silky, luscious texture and a long finish. Great with unagi. Best served chilled, try at room temperature.
5 in stock
- CATEGORY: Junmai Daiginjo
- VARIETY: KR55 (Koda Farms® Heirloom Organic Kokuho Rose®)
- RICE GROWING REGION: San Joaquin Valley, California, USA
- MILLING RATIO: 40% [60% is milled away]
- BREWERY: Ninki Shuzo, Nihonmatsu, Fukushima, Japan
- WATER: Soft water emanating from Mount Adatara [Fukushima, Japan]
- YEAST: Utsukushima Kirameki Kobo
- SAKE METER VALUE: -1
- ALCOHOL: 16%
- ACIDITY: 1.6
- AMINO ACID: 0.6
- Serve Chilled